One of the most important steps to long term success online is getting your business found. Next to that is measuring the results by tracking your data. Thanks to Google’s web applications for business, it is now easier than ever to get your business found online and to help you measure your website traffic. Google’s business tools include:
- Google Analytics: Tracks website visitors. Key for measuring results.
- Google Webmaster: Tracks all of your links to make sure people are landing on the right pages
- Google Plus Profiles and Pages: Build an online community on Google’s social platform
- Google Places: Lists your business in Google’s online directory and in Google Maps
- And my favorite, Google Authorship: Links your name and photo to all of your blog posts
But. You have to know how to get it all set up and working together or else you’ll end up with all the pieces but no complete picture. Each of these tools working together can quickly get you more website visitors and give you the information and insight that you need to turn your website visitors into paying customers.
That’s where I can help you. As a WordPress specialist, I can link and integrate all of your Google profiles and accounts into your website to make it easy for you to manage. Plus, when all of your profiles are linking together, your data is more consistent, your numbers will be more accurate and your search engine results will be easier to improve upon. I can also save you the headache of trying to figure out what piece of code goes where and whether or not you missed a step. Once you’re all set up, we’ll schedule a full 30 minute walk through so you’ll know exactly what to do to keep your website running like a well-oiled data tracking, social media sharing, money-making machine.
Allow me to set up your Google For Business accounts for total success so you can be free to serve your customers. For a limited time, each of our Google + WordPress For Business packages includes a free Google places listing that we set up for you using keywords that your customers and potential customers are using to find products and services like yours online. Take advantage of all Google has to offer by hiring a professional to set up your business accounts.
Wait! Are you ready for this? Because your Google accounts need to be linked together, you must have the following in place for me to help you get set up:
1. A WordPress Website
2. Access to install plugins
3. A recent photo for your Google+ profiles
4. A street address (for Google Places) – no PO Boxes
Don’t have a WordPress website? No problem. Click here to get your WordPress website set up.
If you’re ready now to take control of your online destiny with Google For Business. Choose your package and let’s begin.
The Total Google Package
Perfect if you would rather just have one person set up and connect all of your profiles
- Google Places
- Google Profile + Page (includes custom graphics)
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
- Google Authorship
Google Plus Set Up Only
A great way to build your Google+ Community is with a professional, consistent and branded look
- Google Profile and Google Plus Page setup
- Custom graphics
- Custom URL to your Google+ page
- Linking Google+ to your WordPress website
- Authorship set up
Analytics & Webmaster Set Up Only
Just right for anyone who already has Google Places and Google+ Profiles, but needs to add on tracking/measurement
- Google Analytics setup and customized dashboard
- Linking Google Analytics to your site
- Google Webmaster set up
- Free Link Quality audit – free review of how to improve the quality of your links