This one thing could take your Big Goals from overwhelm to Totally Doable!
Last week I shared with you my somewhat obsession with mind maps, in the post about 12 Goal Tracking Apps & Tools for Action-Taking Entrepreneurs so I decided to show you how I use them to literally map out big goals into bite-size tasks.
Watch Me Use a Mind Map To Plan A Course
Somehow this visual overview of my goal makes it seem more doable and I’m not as overwhelmed when I can see the big goal broken down this way. The biggest benefit to mind mapping is getting the goal or vision out of my head and on to paper. That alone is power!
So here’s the takeaway from today’s lesson:
- Your goals are worth planning
- Write down your vision and allow your mind to think it through – just don’t over think it
- Write your goals as action steps, beginning each task with an action word
- Don’t just plan it, do it!
- Keep taking action and keep moving forward. Success is closer than you think!
Do you take time to write out your big goals? Watch today’s video and let me know what you think. I challenge you to use whatever tool works best for you. The “goal” here is to give yourself a plan of action. After all,