Thinking about setting a up a professional website for your business? I recommend WordPress. WordPress is simply a content management framework that allows you to add as many pages as you want to your website as well as a blog. The preferred choice for media brands such as Time magazine, People, Martha Stewart and more, WordPress is not just a blog. It’s a well-built system that is designed and developed to make building an online presence for your business easy and efficient. Because the platform comes with the blog already built in, it makes it a great choice for any business website. It can be set up and customized to your liking and you can choose any style and design that you want.
How To Set Up Your WordPress Website
Getting started with WordPress is much easier than you think. In this video (leaked from my BLOGGING POWER! course), I reveal my secret for getting started quickly and affordably. I also share how to decide whether to choose the free option (WordPress.com) versus the self-hosted option (WordPress.org), AND how to choose the right theme to customize your site based on your business and brand.
To Set Up Your WordPress Site With These 3 Easy Steps…
- Choose between the self-hosted (WordPress.org) or the free option (WordPress.com)
- If you choose the self-hosted option, have your host install WordPress
- Choose your theme and customize your site
These are the same steps I follow for clients who hire Freshtake On Content to build their websites for them.
Watch now and get started with your own business website built on the WordPress platform in 25 minutes or less!
WordPress Tips Shared In This Video
- The difference between a self-hosted WordPress site and the free option hosted by WordPress.com
- The quick and easy way to get WordPress installed on your domain
- One of my favorite Hosting companies for hosting your own website (perfect if you choose to go with the WordPress.org, self-hosted option)
- How to choose a WordPress theme based on your online business goals
- My list of recommended Free WordPress Themes
- My list of recommended Paid or Premium WordPress Themes
My Recommendation for Hosting Your WordPress Site
Need to set up hosting and install WordPress on your domain? I recommend Blue Host for hosting your WordPress website. Blue Host has WordPress tutorials, trained staff and is very responsive to help you if you have trouble with your site. WordPress.org also recommends this host. If you’re ready to get started, click here to set up your hosting with Blue Host.
Pin This Post & Share it With Your Friends!